Ladies Fellowship Group
Ladies Life Group
This ladies group meet every 2nd Wednesday morning. Fellowship time is spend in the Word of God, prayer and encouragement.
The meeting takes place in the Small Church Hall
Women of Worth Ministry
Please join us for our bi-monthly meetings taking place on Saturday mornings.
Meeting Dates for 2020
15 February 2020
18 April 2020
6 June 2020
15 August 2020
31 October 2020
Venue and Time
1 Casino Road, Modderfontein starting at 9.00AM
A BIT MORE ABOUT THIS MINISTRY
It is the Women of Worth Ministry’s ( W.O.W) purpose to:
- Strengthen and Equip women in becoming Women of Worth (W.O.W) as described in Proverbs 31:10; 30
- Motivate women in Church on the Way to know the Lord Jesus Christ intimately and make Him known in their spheres of influence, by the power and outworking of the Holy Spirit
The W.O.W ministry desire to teach, equip and encourage women to become all God created them to be.
We envision achieving this by way of:
- Sound biblical teaching
- Inspiring a love for the Word of God, encouraging a regular study of God’s Word
- Encouraging consistent growth in each other through discipleship (Come, take my hand, let me show & help you) and mentorship (Come, take my hand, see how I do it & now do)
- Encouraging a deeper, more intimate and loving relationship with our LORD and Savior
- Creating a safe environment for women to fellowship and share
- Developing deep friendships that would encourage accountability, support and equipping
- Allowing for a creative outlet in serving, worship and prayer
- Expressing, displaying and honoring God the Father, Jesus Christ and
- Holy Spirit in our togetherness and individuality
A Women of Worth – Who is she?
She is …..
- Spiritually minded – she lives according to the leading of the Holy Spirit and sets her mind on spiritual things
- Spirit filled – she is sensitive to the Holy Spirit’s voice and yields to His guidance in her daily living
- Connected to God – through The Word, Prayer, Intimate Fellowship and Worship
- Capable and willing to serve God and others – with her resources, talents and time
- Constantly seeking and yielding to Godly wisdom, knowledge and discernment
- Completely motivated by His love – inward caring in her inner circle, and outward reaching in service and care to communities outside her circle
- Aware of the needs around her and practically looks for ways to meet these needs
- Virtuous and God-fearing in her conduct by reverently worshipping, obeying, serving and trusting her LORD and Savior
- A disciple of Jesus – she continually pursues a deeper relationship with Jesus and desires to be transformed into His image
- Mentoring and discipling other women by building strong relationships through friendship, fellowship, leading and being an example